Do you want to be a part of an incredible American electro-mechanical manufacturer with a 118-year history and customers all over the world? Are you ready to roll-up your sleeves and proactively contribute to the manufacturing and re-manufacturing of specialty electric machines of all types and sizes? Then IDEAL ELECTRIC could be the place for you! Please use the form below to tell us who you are and what you can bring to our IDEAL team in Mansfield, OH or Houston, TX.
Requirements & Disclosures
- Must maintain a driving record that is acceptable for coverage under the company’s insurance plan.
- Management reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time.
- This position description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of the activities, duties, or responsibilities required for the position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
- The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds unrestricted.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
- IDEAL is a drug-free workplace.